Online Bill Pay Instructions
Always make sure to bring your rent payments into the office during office hours and get your receipt stamped by a leasing agent.
Please do not drop money orders or checks off in our mail drop, we can not guarantee their safety, and you will be liable for the full amount plus late fees if they are lost or stolen, even if you keep the money order receipt.
If you are not able to come during office hours, you can now use online bill pay:
Instructions below: (available to tenants in good standing, that have received approval from management in advance )
To set up a recurring rent payment online, you can use our partner Cozy.co :
To pay your rent online with Cozy, you will need to email us directly at our office email, with your full name, and full address and request an invite to pay your rent via Cozy. The process is quick and painless, you will have to set up a free account with Cozy, if you use your bank account, there are no additional fees from them, but a $3 fee that you will add on to your lease to cover the additional steps we must take to process payment. You can also pay with a credit or debit card, but there will be fees by Cozy, so we do not recommend that option.
Your payment, once set up and started, will take up to 5-7 business days to clear, so set them up to pay on the 22nd of the month before your due date, so it will be processed before the 1st. We only count the rent as paid/received, once the payment has deposited in our bank, so to avoid any late fees, take this time frame into consideration. Cozy has a step by step process to help you set up your account and see when it was deposited. http://helpdocs.cozy.co/collection/99-for-renters
Instructions from Cozy.co website are below to set up a payment online:
How do I get set up to pay my rent?
1. To pay your rent, you'll first need to be invited by your landlord. Once they invite you, we'll send you an email. You'll want to click the "Set up Payments" button in the email, or else log into your Cozy account.
2. If you don't have a Cozy Renter account yet, go ahead and sign up for one. If you already have one, click on "Please sign in" to sign into your account.
3. Once you've logged in, click on "Set Up Payments" to get started.
4. First, you'll need to add a payment account. You can add a credit or debit card, or you can connect a checking account. If you're using a card to make payments, or you link your checking account by using your bank login, you'll be ready to pay as soon as you're done adding it. If you add your account by typing in your account and routing number, you'll need to verify the account first. This can take at least 1-2 business days.
5. Next you'll set up your Recurring Monthly Rent. You'll set the amount you want to pay each month, and the day of the month that you'd like to start processing your payments. Keep in mind that card payments take 1-2 business days and ACH payments take about 5 business days to deposit to your landlord.
6. Finally, you'll set up your Move-In Costs, like pro-rated rent or a security deposit. Set the amount you'd like to pay as well as your Send On date.
7. After you've gone through all the setup steps, you'll be asked to review your information. Once you're sure it's right, click "Confirm and Submit" to complete your setup!
Note: If you're using a checking account to make payments, you'll need to verify your bank account.