Online Bill Pay Instructions
Always make sure to bring your rent payments into the office during office hours and get your receipt stamped by a leasing agent.
We do not have a dropbox so please do not drop off rent payments in our mail slot, we can not guarantee their safety, and you will be liable for the full amount plus late fees if they are lost or stolen, even if you keep the money order receipt.
If you are not able to come during office hours, you can mail in your rent payment to our office or you can now use online bill pay:
Online rent payment Instructions below: (available to tenants in good standing, that have received approval from management in advance )
- Email us and request to be billed online
- We will respond to your email with a request for payment via Chase Quickpay (Zelle) or Cozy.co
- (Chase Quickpay (Zelle) and Cozy work with all major banks, you do not have to have a Chase account to pay your rent online.)
- You will set up recurring payments on or before the 1st of the month via instructions on your bank website
- Payments must be processed and deposited in our account before the 2nd of the month, or will incur regular late fees
- If you also use Chase bank, it will be deposited the next day in our account, other banks can take up to 3-10 days, check with your bank to confirm.