Online Bill Pay Instructions
Always make sure to bring your rent payments into the office during office hours and get your receipt stamped by a leasing agent.
Please do not drop money orders or checks off in our mail drop, we can not guarantee their safety, and you will be liable for the full amount plus late fees if they are lost or stolen, even if you keep the money order receipt.
If you are not able to come during office hours, you can now use online bill pay:
Instructions below: (available to tenants in good standing, that have received approval from management in advance )
- Email us and request to be billed online
- We will respond to your email with a request for payment via Chase Quickpay (Zelle) or Cozy.co
- You will set up recurring payments on or before the 1st of the month via instructions on site
- Payments must be processed and deposited in our account before the 2nd of the month, or will incur regular late fees
- We use Chase Quickpay (Zelle) - Zelle is used by every major bank in the US, all you need is a bank account and email/phone number to set it up. We can also use Cozy.co
- If you also have Chase, it will be deposited the next day in our account, other banks can take up to 3-10 days, check with your bank to confirm.